I haven't posted for a little while and I think that this is set to become a longer while. I'm running low on blogging material, plus real life is moving towards a busy and complicated point. I think I'll still find some time to read and comment on the blogs which I've been following, so I'll still be around. Often I think that I'm more suited to commenting than to posting anyway! Thank you all for reading and commenting - I apologise for the abrupt halt.
Hey Matt - I've enjoyed reading your blog and always appreciate your comments. I hope you get back to blogging soon - why not write about what's going on in the present moment of your life?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletespelling error above :p
ReplyDeletehey, i enjoy reading about your lessons! take some time off if you must, but do come back :)
Thank you both - I enjoy reading your blogs too! I'll keep following yours, and as for mine I'll see how my time goes.
ReplyDeleteHey Matt, sad to see this. I really look forward to your posts. I hope you do stick around, I also love your advice. And whenever the blogging bug comes back and bites you, I'll be around to read - you are a favorite in my Google Reader!
ReplyDeleteThank you, that's really nice - your blog is one of my favourites too!
ReplyDeleteYou've got the Blogger Blues too, huh? Welcome to the club. If you find the cure before I do let me know :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, will do - I hope you do bounce back because I think your blog is great!
ReplyDeleteI just stumbled on your blog today and really enjoyed all the posts I've read. I'm sorry to see this post because I would love to read more. I'm going to follow you anyway in case you change your mind!!
ReplyDeleteHope to see more in the future!
Thank you, that's really nice - I'm going to check out your blog as well. Great photo too - that's some impressive lipstick!
ReplyDeleteAw...shucks. And just when I was getting a huge blog crush on you! Perhaps you can be a male voice of reason on my blog from time to time. Care to guest blog? E-mail me! (crystalspins@hotmail.com)
ReplyDeleteCrystal
www.crystalspins.com
Thanks Crystal - I'm flattered! Unfortunately I have to decline on the guest blogging, but I will keep following your blog and comment when free time and inspiration coincide.
ReplyDeleteMatt79...who are you? You read my blog and are so sweet and insightful. I really am curious as to who you are....is that odd???
ReplyDelete