Saturday, 26 October 2013

Married

Hello again blogworld!  I hope you are all happy and well out there.  It's been over a year since my last post, but I just thought I would share a piece of news for anyone out there who remembers the story of my dates with another blogger: LB and I got married last month.

It was a very low-key and small-scale wedding (unfortunately no room for a blogger table despite some cheeky requests in comments on our early dating posts!) but it was a really nice day shared with a few close friends and family members.  We actually read out a few of our blog posts from early 2011 to give people the officially-recorded story of how we met!  It's cool in a way that it's immortalised on the internet like that.

Thanks again to everyone who was involved in those early dating posts - it's still a lovely how-we-met story to have!  And I apologise for destroying LB's wonderful blog by snatching her off the dating market, but I'm very glad that I did!  Except when she urges me to eat vegetables.


15 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! :) Share pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! But I'm afraid we're both still sticking with blog anonymity, so still no pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eating your vegetables is a small price to pay! LOL I hope both of you are very happy :)
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that's true - hopefully it's healthy for me and all that! And thanks - it's going well so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO VERY AWESOME!!!! CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH!!!
    Guess LB will have to start a blog about being married ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks very much! And yes, I agree that more blogging from LB would be a good thing - I'll pass the message on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! this is so amazing! i am so happy for you guys, you know i've been following both of you from pretty much the start and i'm glad you shared this very very happy piece of news. wishing you both a wonderful life together xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much! Wishing all the best for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Matt I have been a very bad blogger & just had a look at my site. Really great news on the two of you getting married & I hope you are both going to be very happy. Send my regards to your good lady wife too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks! Hope all is going well for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah well there's a thing whilst you have been getting married I have been ending mine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there, I've been a reader of your blog and your wife's blog too, for quite some time. We as readers feel like part of your story. Wishing you both happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whydidn'tshefancyme: Sorry to hear that - it must be very difficult but I hope that better times are ahead.

    Treedome: Thanks very much!

    ReplyDelete